Monday, February 15, 2010

Volk Racing CE28N

Hi all,

Finally I managed to get this super rare forged monoblock BLACK VOLK RACING CE28N!! with the size of 15"x7jj +43 on the front and 15"x6.5jj +45 for the rear, this set is perfect for my EK and also my dream wheels since i was born.. hehe.. all inside decals and RAYS valve stem still intact and in good condition.. The rear set weighs 3.6Kgs while the wider front set weighs 4Kgs.. I can't show these wheels on my scale because i can't get a precise weight.. need to change to the digital weight scale :)

inside specs decals, valve stem and outside decalsrear setfront setthis image has been censored due to the extreme expression

4 comments:

me or you said...

you've got good taste bradah...not many willing to go your path that requires patience and preserverence! It pays off quite good at the end of the day. Jom amik gambar!

noname_yma said...

jom..teringin nak duet ngan black mamba

Zahrin said...

hahaha...gambar last ada dua maksud

a) yeay aku pakai rim rare
b) nak tunjuk betapa ringan rim aku

ape pon mmg cantik dengan kereta saudara

noname_yma said...

both of em :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails