Tuesday, February 2, 2010

EK9 5 lugs conversion

Hi all,

After i've got my wheels and my AD07s ready, its time to put the knuckle on.. yes, EK9 knuckle.. with EBC pads doing their task to bite the 282mm front rotor.. actually i dont really need this big brake as my previous EK4 disc was already good enough to make my car stop whenever i want.. but this is a good preparations for future mods.. beside a real type R look..hehe

EK9's absorbers with RSR coils replacing my old suspensions.. this combination put my car a bit low at the front and make rear end looks high..

RSR coils on EK9 absorber
OEM wheels shod with Neovas..
Front
Rear

3 comments:

limt@t said...

fuhh...congrate papa rul,finally...5 lugs at ur car,dreams ek9 come true...hihi

AmiEr SidhQie said...

nice conversion rul... soon i'll follow you. hehehe

Isey_JR said...

type R tue,hehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails